Jon & 'cluctch' (was: [WikiEN-l] 129.186.80.133 aka Lir)

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Mon Nov 25 15:09:05 UTC 2002

> Erik,
>
> Jonathan told me privately that he is Clutch. I'm not sure whether he has
> acknowldged this on the list or whether I should "out" him.

Actually, he has implied that he isn't ("I and others agree that it is far
too strong a word to describe Clutches efforts to work in good faith on the
Wikipedia.") If he indeed is Clutch, this further confirms my assumption that
he is deliberately trying to troll Wikipedia for his own amusement. We
shouldn't take the bait. Please restore and protect the last valid version of Lir's
user page.

Regards,

Erik