[WikiEN-l] *sigh* it's sunday and the nuts are here

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Mon Nov 25 11:25:35 UTC 2002

Hi Tarquin!

1) The Pi to .. pages should be deleted immediately. Fonzy disagrees, but he
seems to be reasonable enough to tolerate the decision. We are already
linking to Pi as a Gutenberg text.

2) The new Lir account(s) should be banned/deleted without further notice
("Return of the Killer Lir" being the current one). They are obviously in
violation of our current policy to ban Lir. I'm CCing this to Brion because he
seems to be the person to do bans on signed on users.

I also suggest that Bridget [name omitted for privacy reasons] (Lir) be removed from this mailing
list. I'm currently using a webmail account that doesn't seem to have any
filtering, so I'd appreciate that. If this becomes a long-term issue, we need
volunteer moderators for the mailing lists who approve new members (this is an
option in the software we are using).

The vandalism of Lir's page by Clutch is a separate issue that also needs to
be dealt with.

Let's clean this Lir mess up so we can work on building an encyclopedia
again.

Regards,

Erik