[WikiEN-l] TMC

tarquin tarquin at planetunreal.com
Wed Nov 20 17:29:50 UTC 2002

Could someone fix this list? Reply-to is not set; Ed's last post came to
me only.

Please could Jimbo or one of the developers do something about TMC's
username? The joke is old and tired. The guy is clearly taking the piss:

"I neither request nor consent to a database driven name change. If this
is done done without my request or consent, it is analagous to the use
of force against me. TMC"

Big deal. We've lost Isis because of this username -- has everyone
forgotten that?

What's the soft security way here? Cunctator, do you have any bright
ideas how we can softly enforce Community Expectation?