[Wikien-l] RE: WikiEN-L

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 08:21:49 UTC 2002

Axel Boldt wrote:
>Ed Poor wrote:
>
>> I am willing to moderate any English-language mailing list
>> that Elian wants me to moderate.
>
>I am against Ed administrating one of our mailing lists since he has
>repeatedly shown in the past that he is capable of all sorts of stupid
>actions in the heat of the moment.
>
>Axel

Ouch! I guess that excludes me and many other people too. I don't remember you
ever exhibiting "stupid actions in the heat of the moment" so I nominate you
to do the work.

Of course if you or somebody else who is similarly un-tainted doesn't want to
to do the work then I guess we will have to settle for Ed.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)