AW: [Wikibots-l] Suggestion replace.py

Peter van Londen wikipedia.pjetter at bluewin.ch
Wed Oct 12 20:17:54 UTC 2005

Hi,

So I tried without -always:r0 and then what happens is you get
following:

[[Italië|Italie]] as a replacement of [[Italie]] which is undesirable
because it is a spelling error.

Alas, I did not find a solution with solve_disambiguation.py, which
would replace the [[Italie]] (which is a redirect-page) with [[Italië]].

I still hope you can build in a solution which would replace a wikilink,
which, after bot-edit, would look like: [[abcdef|abcdef]] with
[[abcdef]].

Besides replace.py would also solve non-linked spelling errors, which is
not the case with solve_disambiguation.py.

Kind regards

nl:Londenp/pjetter