[Wikibots-l] Robot modifications

Quistnix quistnix at kabelfoon.net
Fri Jun 10 13:47:32 UTC 2005

Thanks.

 From experience I've learnt that the CVS version won't always work (in
fact, it *never* worked with me and there are too many modules to go
over to find out *why*. That is why I rely on published versions.

The way warnfiles are generated and read is quite complex, which
probably has to do with the way it grew. Is ist possible, using an
argument or so, to generate a warnfile with some 'standard' encoding, so
more warnfiles can be merged without having to worry about the
differences in encoding?

Anton