[Toolserver-l] IMPORTANT: Approve your account

dgmil at free.fr dgmil at free.fr
Fri Dec 8 13:03:19 UTC 2006

I don't validate my account as I'm currently very inactive and most of the
scripts I was planning to install on the toolserver have already been made or
are gone unuseful.
Thanks everybody for everything !

(I will unregister soon for Toolserver-l, but not now in case of replies ...)
(Excuse me for my bad English ...)

AlphaTiger