[Textbook-l] Block against

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 04:31:36 UTC 2006

BTW cf. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikibooks:Staff_lounge#Banned_WP_editor_Primetime
which seems to have been accepted without question. That's more the
kind of thing I was talking about...(again this is more copyright
related, not social behaviour, and lazyquasar made a good point that
in some cases people can "start anew".) I mean yes each project has
its own community but I don't think it's beneficial to treat them like
strangers. In situations like this we can work together and save each
other some hassle.

Heh, imagine if WoW showed up at a new project and we had this
attitude... "Give the man a chance! He might have reformed!" :)

cheers
Brianna