[Textbook-l] Use of this mailing list...

Piotr "Derbeth" Kubowicz derbeth at wp.pl
Thu Jun 1 19:20:14 UTC 2006

Dnia Thu, 01 Jun 2006 18:38:23 +0200, Lord Voldemort napisał(a):

> Just wondering if this list gets very much use.  Any ideas?  Wouldn't
> this be the appropriate place for the whole "game guides" discussion?
> Thanks.
> --LV

No, such debate should be completely public, only a small number of people use this list. I see this list as place for perhaps some less formal discussions (like commenting important articles and blog entries about Wikibooks) and cross-project coordination (like informing about new MediaWiki features). Some of these topic should be forwarded to staff lounge or bulletin board, but there are many topics that are irrelevant for most users (like very specific software changes or discussing blog entries).

--
Piotr 'Derbeth' Kubowicz
Derbeth Site <http://derbeth.glt.pl>
Jabber id: derbeth at jabber.wp.pl