[Textbook-l] wikiversity licensing

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 08:26:25 UTC 2003

Karl wrote:
>I am going to make one last plea here as we are
>contemplating a WikiU / Wikiversity site .. we are about to
>create tons of new content so lets get the licensing thing
>right from the beginning.

We've already beat this horse dead several times. I don't want to have to
repost 50 more emails saying the same thing. Mixing and matching licenses
within the same project prevents the free exchange of material within that
project and doing so in the same book just complicates the publishing
process. This is all sub-optimal.

--mav