[Textbook-l] WikiU and wikibooks

limholt at excite.com limholt at excite.com
Sat Aug 16 17:02:32 UTC 2003

> On Sat 08/16, Karl Wick < karlwick at yahoo.com > wrote:

> I think that WikiU sounds great...

I agree - my personal choice is Wikiversity or WikiU for short.

> ...universities are only one part...K-12...

I like another proposed name here, the Wikademy

> Will non fiction but non-textbook books be hosted here?

I second the point made, we shouldn't duplicate Project Gutenberg.
Annoted Works and Criticis or outlines are probably good. New collaborative fiction is a whole other question, and probably doesn'y fit here.

Regards, Lou I