[Textbook-l] Re: disappearing/reappearing column-side notes

Karl Wick karlwick at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 10 23:52:55 UTC 2003

Hey I'm no real programmer although I have tinkered with
code. I wanted to mess with that cool side note page to see
if I could format it into two formal columns, one wide one
on the left and a narrow one on the right. However I don't
konw how to mess with it as there is no "edit" button in
the page. (I could note that I have not messed with
uploading files to the WP before ...) Is there a simple way
that someone could explain how I can play with that code ?
Or could someone do the edit into two columns, so that
there is no text reflow when the note dialog opens ?

Thanks,
Karl