[Textbook-l] Re: disappearing/reappearing column-side notes

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 9 06:58:16 UTC 2003

Geoffrey Thomas wrote:
>We can easily use the same (or almost the same) code for
>hiding/showing sidenotes as we already do for hiding/showing
>the table of contents. I made a sample at
>
>  http://www.wikipedia.org/upload/a/a2/Sidenote.html

Sweet! But please make "show" the default and the markup can simply be <note>
text</note>. Of course our more pressing need is to enable WikiGroup-type
functionality so that the same module can be used in several different books
and simply changing the Start/Index page changes the organization of the
book.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)