[Textbook-l] RE: Anonymous contributions

Alex R. alex756 at nyc.rr.com
Tue Aug 5 17:13:04 UTC 2003

It is ironic that these various licenses are incompatible with each
other, maybe a simpler solution would be to have a very straightforward
license like has been used commonly in areas where non-exclusive
licensing is a commercial reality and just make sure that atribution
is preserved (sort of like the moral rights approach of European
copyright) isn't that what we all really want when we talk about
open content?
Alex756