[teampractices] Looking for a group activity for written communication

Max Binder mbinder at wikimedia.org
Tue May 8 22:57:51 UTC 2018

I'd like to help a team gain awareness around the importance of written
communication, and some of the pitfalls one might encounter vs oral or
face-to-face communication. I can imagine this as a presentation of useful
approaches (plus a lifetime of practice), but I was wondering if anyone
knew of an activity that a small group of people could do (role-play,
worksheets, Madlibz, etc). Something that doesn't involve me droning on,
and gives participants a chance to engage with one another? :)