[teampractices] Google Calendar Gadget for tracking total weekly hours

Kevin Smith ksmith at wikimedia.org
Fri Sep 23 23:26:12 UTC 2016

Source code to the gadget is available, and looks pretty simple. I think it
would be quick to change the logic from creating a new bucket for every
unique title to doing....something else. Just need to figure out what that
"something" is.

Personally, I would like to have about 6 buckets. People who color-code
their types of meetings might want a bucket per color. It sounds like Max
just wants One Big Bucket(tm), which would be easiest of all.

Kevin Smith
Agile Coach, Wikimedia Foundation