[teampractices] My experience at Agile Games West 2016

Geeta Kavathekar geetakavathekar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 23:06:29 UTC 2016

Hi Max, All,

I really enjoyed learning about these games. I can see how it definitely
can increase the productivity, cohesiveness and collaboration with the
team. I was wondering if based on your experience or what was shared each
one might be more appropriate to use at certain points with Scrum team or
events. For example, a game may be used at a retrospective or one if it's a
newly formed Scrum team?

Also, I would like to ask if there was any sharing on Humor in the workplace
<https://submissions-production.s3.amazonaws.com/attachments/attachments/000/002/620/original/Humor_trumps_all_Agile_2016.compressed.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAIKK35CR3V3P7N25A&Expires=1476918863&Signature=oY1vSG%2FGC7mavsyO5hYWrokHtEs%3D>?
There
was a Meet up
<https://www.meetup.com/Silicon-Valley-Agile-Leadership-Network/events/234420664/>
where
Tamsen Mitchell recently share this topic.  If you have any experience or
thoughts on the topic I'd love to hear. My previous experience it's a
common language that often brings a team together.

Thanks,
Geeta