[teampractices] Retrospectives: Getting deep and personal

Kevin Smith ksmith at wikimedia.org
Tue Oct 4 20:54:44 UTC 2016

Thank you indeed, Guillaume. I have added my interpretations of these to
the Planning Offsites page[1]. It's great to have more tools available! I
look forward to hearing about the "adjective game".

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Team_Practices_Group/Planning_offsites

Kevin Smith
Agile Coach, Wikimedia Foundation