[teampractices] My experience at Agile Games West 2016

Kevin Smith ksmith at wikimedia.org
Tue Nov 29 22:17:54 UTC 2016

Following up on the "play personality types".

First, they helped me and my wife understand more clearly why we each enjoy
(or hate) certain boardgames.

Second, while comparing that framework to a couple others, I noticed that
"adrenaline" doesn't really fit into any of these types. I'm thinking the
thrill you might get from skydiving, gambling, or public performance. For
some people (not me!), that's the best kind of fun there is, but it doesn't
seem to be represented by any play personality type.

Kevin Smith
Agile Coach, Wikimedia Foundation