[teampractices] Use cases for work tracking, sub-projects, etc in Phabricator

Joel Aufrecht jaufrecht at wikimedia.org
Thu Mar 3 20:03:57 UTC 2016

At first I thought that the new Phabricator features didn't help us
significantly with categorization, since sub-projects don't do much
(yet?).  However, as Kristen pointed out, the project tags are now visible
on cards, which means that using project tagging is suddenly much more
useful, compared to columns or parent task grouping.

*--Joel Aufrecht*
Team Practices Group
Wikimedia Foundation