[teampractices] [TOOL REQUEST] A way to "raise your hand" as a remotee

Sam Smith samsmith at wikimedia.org
Thu Jan 14 03:31:56 UTC 2016

I would say is that I found myself wanting to immediately respond to a
question and I wasn't sure of the protocol. However, I suspect that this
was heavily influenced by the fact that I was in the meeting room – I'm
usually a face on the big green – and I could see the stack of people
waiting to talk.

It's been great trying out the tool and I'm looking forward to using it
again.

-Sam