[teampractices] Tracking team member calendars?

Kevin Smith ksmith at wikimedia.org
Wed May 27 20:00:29 UTC 2015

Thanks all, and especially S for pointing out existing documentation. We so
desperately need a single place to find all this wisdom.

I remain torn about whether or not to set up team calendars.

Kevin Smith
Agile Coach
Wikimedia Foundation

sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment. Help us make it a reality.*