[teampractices] MVP or MMP?

Kevin Smith ksmith at wikimedia.org
Tue Jun 16 21:04:22 UTC 2015

Ok, I am persuaded that MVP has won the war, despite my ongoing
reservations about its overloading. I think it then falls upon us to always
spell out what it means the first time we use it within a context.

Minimum Releasable Feature (MRF) is another one I have seen, but it sounds
like that wouldn't overcome the support for MVP raised in this thread.

Kevin Smith
Agile Coach
Wikimedia Foundation

sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment. Help us make it a reality.*