[teampractices] Tracking team member calendars?

Arthur Richards arichards at wikimedia.org
Wed Jun 3 21:27:35 UTC 2015

I have found the easiest/most useful method to add vacation time as
calendar events on my own personal calendar (as Guillaume described). This
lets others trying to schedule meetings with me see when there is a
conflict without having to double check against another calendar (one that,
if everyone actually used it, would be rather noisy and difficult to parse
through).

I was also under the impression that the WMF sick/vacation calendar was
defunct? Regardless, I personally stopped using it long ago when it was
clear not many people were using it - or checking it.

Arthur Richards
Team Practices Manager
[[User:Awjrichards]]
IRC: awjr