[teampractices] Phabricator's "Epic" tag...why?

Kevin Smith ksmith at wikimedia.org
Mon Jun 1 21:27:05 UTC 2015

Thanks Bryan. I'm not convinced that I would find it helpful, but I think I
see how you did.

Navigating between bite-sized tasks, epics, and roadmaps is a challenging
problem, which doesn't appear to have been solved.

I fully retract my proposal of eliminating the Epic tag. But I stick by my
proposal of making it optional.

Kevin Smith
Agile Coach
Wikimedia Foundation

sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment. Help us make it a reality.*