[teampractices] "Roadmap" project in Phabricator

Matthew Flaschen mflaschen at wikimedia.org
Tue Feb 24 05:00:29 UTC 2015

On 02/20/2015 02:16 PM, James Forrester wrote:
>   * As a Wikimedia user who care​s about editing tools, I no longer have
>     somewhere to keep track of bigger planned changes to editing things,
>     and have to pick them out of other changes to e.g. Apps or Search
>     which I don't care about.

It is possible to use custom queries to filter the roadmap, to only show
Editing tasks.  See e.g.
​
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/project/sprint/board/65/query/RMHqGP644K4D/
(filtering our Collaboration-Team workboard to only show Echo).

Something similar (with a better URL) might be doable with dashboards.

Matt Flaschen