[teampractices] How do teams track work not related to goals?

Joel Aufrecht jaufrecht at wikimedia.org
Mon Aug 17 17:01:12 UTC 2015

VE puts all of this into the Interrupt bucket.  So all work that is
proposed for VE is either
1) rejected
2) put into the general backlog, which in practical terms is the same thing
3) put into an ordered Tranche corresponding to a milestone coming up in
the next 3-6 months
4) Put into the interrupt bucket, which is maybe 30-50% of all work for VE

*--Joel Aufrecht*
Team Practices Group
Wikimedia Foundation