[teampractices] Macro-measurement whitepaper, a video on what motivates people, and tight feedback loops

Max Binder mxbndr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 18:14:54 UTC 2015

Sorry for the endless subject line! I thought it might be nicer than a
bunch of separate emails.

Here are a couple of the links that Collabnet recommends, via the "videos"
I sent in another email. I thought these were particularly worth
highlighting.

Macro-measurement:
http://scrumreferencecard.com/MacroMeasurementWhitepaper.pdf

One of my college's psych professors, Dan Pink, talking about motivation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6XAPnuFjJc

Also, not sure if this has been sent around before, but I think it is worth
a look for those interested in examples of tight feedback loops. From
Nordstrom's Innovation Lab, where they make an iPad app in one week:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szr0ezLyQHY

Have a great, Agile-y day. :)