[teampractices] mingle seats

Rob Lanphier robla at wikimedia.org
Fri Nov 7 20:33:32 UTC 2014

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 11:53 AM, Bryan Davis <bd808 at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> The matrix view is cute, but once everything is in Phabricator it
> seems like there could just be a project for each team (like
> <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/mediawiki-core-team/>) and a
> project for SoS. Tag your issues with your team, the blocking team and
> SoS to put them in all backlogs. Then the SoS board view could have
> columns for the "scheduled", "in progress", "done" and "blocked"
> status.

What he said ^^^.  Having a matrix view shouldn't be a blocker for
using Phabricator for this.  The sooner we get this into Phabricator,
the more motivated everyone is to build tools around working more
efficiently with this information (matrix views, Phabricator<->wiki
page integration extensions, etc)

Rob