[teampractices] [Wmfall] Roles and Processes for WMF Design

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 14:04:23 UTC 2014

Tomasz Finc, 09/10/2013 00:57:
> CC'ing team practices list for broad awareness
>
> And for those that are looking for other teams process/definition there
> is a nifty category that has all of it
>
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Category:Wikimedia_Foundation_teams_internals

Bump. I love seeing that category growing. :)

It seems that this discussion on documentation (process, collaboration,
communication etc.)... was not documented, despite being on/off for
months now. I've dropped something on wiki:
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Thread:Talk:Design/Design_process_and_documentation>.

Nemo