[teampractices] Triaging bugs and managing task backlog in Phabricator

Jared Zimmerman jared.zimmerman at wikimedia.org
Tue Dec 9 22:22:47 UTC 2014

Arthur, at Autodesk we use "for Review" and "Waiting Approval" (depending
on team) for this state, and "Done" was used only when something was
integrated into production.

*Jared Zimmerman * \\  Director of User Experience \\ Wikimedia Foundation

M +1 415 609 4043 \\  @jaredzimmerman <http://loo.ms/g0>