[teampractices] Triaging bugs and managing task backlog in Phabricator

Quim Gil qgil at wikimedia.org
Wed Dec 3 23:03:58 UTC 2014

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Phabricator/Project_management is the
document to (help to) answer all these questions. It's a draft, but with
your help it will eventually become a collection of useful guidelines.

The section "Organizing your projects" explains how teams are dealing with
multiple projects. You are invited to add your own projects as examples.

"Setting up a Workboard or Sprint board" includes a list of real examples
of column names in boards. Feel free to add your own.

"Maintaining boards" includes a list of open tasks popular among product
owners / project managers like Anne, especially in the lines of preventing
that people external to the team messes with your meticulously maintained
boards.

Please keep sharing your questions and experiences that worked or didn't.
This is the only sensible way to work on useful guidelines.

Quim Gil
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Qgil