[teampractices] Reporting Phabricator bugs (was Re: Mingle)

Quim Gil qgil at wikimedia.org
Fri Apr 18 21:06:27 UTC 2014

On Friday, April 18, 2014, Greg Grossmeier <greg at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Submitting upstream is as easy (or as hard as, whatever your perspective
> is) as filing a bug in Phabricator's Phabricator:
>
> eg: for the workboards:
> https://secure.phabricator.com/project/view/773/
>
> Thanks for asking where to report bugs.
>
> <quote name="Kevin Leduc" date="2014-04-18" time="13:08:03 -0700">
> > Anyone know where I can submit a major phabricator Workboard bug?

If you file a bug upstream, please consider creating a copy at
http://fab.wmflabs.org , in order to keep track of Phabricator problems or
limitations to be taken into account in our Phabricator RfC.

We are currently tracking 10 problems reported upstream, and we are
discussing a bunch more.

http://fab.wmflabs.org/project/board/21/

--
Quim Gil