[teampractices] Mingle

Jared Zimmerman jared.zimmerman at wikimedia.org
Wed Apr 16 18:42:34 UTC 2014

a few thing:

   - Phabricator devotes about a 5th of the screen to the header of the
   board, this is basically useless for day-to-day
   - Cards in Phabricator have a consistent height irrespective of content
   - Phabricator uses icons for all the functions, where as a trello uses
   content editable for things like editing column titles
   - In Phabricator, edit is a specific button, and a small target at that,
   compared to the full card target in trello

   - When you compare the view of individual cards Phabricator duplicates
   all of the board permissions onto each card (about half of the screen)
   - Phabricator starts your cursor in the card title, something that is
   probably less likely to be needed to change on a day-to-day basis
   - Phabricator puts the area for new comments at the bottom rather than
   the top, forcing you to scroll every time you want to add something to a
   card.

I can go on, but I'm out of time for now.

*Jared Zimmerman * \\  Director of User Experience \\ Wikimedia Foundation

M : +1 415 609 4043 |   :  @JaredZimmerman<https://twitter.com/JaredZimmerman>