[teampractices] What would you miss in a Phabricator environment?

Quim Gil qgil at wikimedia.org
Mon Apr 7 18:35:27 UTC 2014

If Phabricator would substitute our current collaboration tools tomorow,
what would you miss?

Please reply in the appropriate Phabricator tasks. If you are not sure
whether feature X is supported, under development, roadmapped... just ask
(preferably in the tasks themselves, to have each discussion in its place).
Let's create new subtasks for features considered blockers.

Mingle
http://fab.wmflabs.org/T44

Trello
http://fab.wmflabs.org/T45

Bugzilla
http://fab.wmflabs.org/T46

Gerrit
http://fab.wmflabs.org/T47

Missing one tool? Just create the task.

I took the liberty of assigning each task to someone relevant to the topic.
Feel free to take them or leave them. If you are simply interested,
"subscribe".

--
Quim Gil
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Qgil