[teampractices] Retrospectives

Tomasz Finc tfinc at wikimedia.org
Tue Dec 10 00:33:19 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 4:24 PM, Chris McMahon <cmcmahon at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> What went well:  celebrate your successes, you deserve it.
> What did not go well: make a list of issues encountered during the last
> sprint
> What to improve:  this is where it gets interesting...

At the beginning of the retrospective before we touch on those points,
I show the app team what our velocity has looked like both
historically and for the last X sprints. This allows us to have data
behind our conversations. It's really nice to be honest with ourselves
to celebrate success or discuss missed expectations.

--tomasz