[QA] creating CI config for Blazegraph repo

Stas Malyshev smalyshev at wikimedia.org
Wed Feb 27 06:23:26 UTC 2019

Hi!

I'd like to set up the environment to run tests for Blazegraph
(wikidata/query/blazegraph) on CI
(https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T216855). Basic instructions for that
look pretty simple:
https://wiki.blazegraph.com/wiki/index.php/Contributors#Unit_tests

but I am not sure how to configure it. Looking at existing
configuration, each of them seems to refer to its own docker image. Is
there any documentation about those and how to create one? Do I really
need one or I can use standard one, like java8? Is there some way I
could test the setup before merging it, so that I know it works? Would
appreciate any help/pointers to docs/examples.

Thanks,
--
Stas Malyshev
smalyshev at wikimedia.org