[QA] CI interruption tomorrow (was Fwd: Brief service interruption tomorrow 2018-03-28 at 15:00 UTC)

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Tue Mar 27 19:11:53 UTC 2018

FYI: tomorrow much of our CI tests will not run due to a planned
Wikimedia Cloud reboot.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Greg

----- Forwarded message from Andrew Bogott <abogott at wikimedia.org> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| Release Team Manager            A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |