[QA] Cant ssh to some beta cluster instances

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Thu Jul 20 16:41:13 UTC 2017

Hello,

Yesterday labs instances have lost access to the LDAP authentication
server. The internal certificate authority had expired which prevents
the secure connection from establishing.

For instances having puppet running properly, the certificate has been
refreshed.  In some case we had to restart the nslcd service.

All instances that had/have a broken puppet run, ssh is not possible
until puppet is fixed (via salt access).

I fixed a few today, but I will not be able to fix more today.

Main task:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T171174

LDAP Incident report:
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Incident_documentation/20170719-ldap