[QA] Inroduction! - Need Help in getting involved.

Elena Tonkovidova etonkovidova at wikimedia.org
Thu Apr 20 02:43:00 UTC 2017

Thank you for your interest, Murali!

Since this mailing list is for QA related communication I can provide you
with some starting points to get involved.

A good place to start will be the following page: https://www.mediawiki.or
g/wiki/Quality_Assurance,  and also  https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Selenium
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Selenium>. That gives you the detailed
overview of what wikimedia testing approach is. There are several links to
other pages with more information.

When you become more familiar with the testing process at Wikimedia, you
can ask in this mailing list any  questions you may have.

cheers
Elena T