[QA] Need Volunteer QA work

Andre Klapper aklapper at wikimedia.org
Tue Sep 29 17:47:19 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-09-24 at 13:08 -0700, Elena Tonkovidova wrote:
> First you need to set up user accounts to have an access to our test
> environment and our  issues/bugs recording system. Those will be
> 1) Testing environment -
> http://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/w/index.php?
> 2) Phabricator to file bugs - https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/
>
> You may be also interested to communicate directly with dev teams or
> me via IRC (https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki_on_IRC). ; I am
> on channel  #wiikimedia-collaboration as etonkovidova.

Some parts of this are also covered by
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/How_to_contribute ("Testing") and
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/How_to_become_a_MediaWiki_hacker

> Also, please read https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Quality_Assurance -
> there are links to other useful information.

QUESTION:
I was looking at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Annoying_little_bugs
but there is no "QA" or "Testing" section which links to "easy"
Phabricator tickets for starters. Should there be such a section?

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper | Wikimedia Bugwrangler