[QA] Get those small bugs fixed by new contributors: It's Google Code-In time!

Andre Klapper aklapper at wikimedia.org
Wed Nov 4 17:45:01 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-11-02 at 19:14 +0100, Željko Filipin wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 12:09 AM, Andre Klapper wrote:
> >  9 "easy" QA tasks (are they still valid? are there more?):
> > https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query/0Q30Z2TNOXDU/#R
> Hand picked with love. I recently had a couple of task triage sprints
> for the project, and found only these 9. If I stumble upon more, I
> will tag them with easy tag.

Awesome. Thanks (especially as you keep the existence of the "easy" tag
in mind)!

> >  Can you imagine providing a helping hand to someone fixing tasks?
> >
> Of course. As with anybody willing to work on a task, I am more than
> glad to help.

Great. Want to add the "Google-Code-in-2015" project to (some of) these
tasks and add a comment a la "I'd mentor this task in GCI 2015"? See
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Google_Code-in_2015#Mentors.27_corner
for more info.

Needless to say: More tasks always welcome - the more the better, as
there will be lots of students looking for tasks.

Thanks,
andre
--
Andre Klapper | Wikimedia Bugwrangler