[QA] MobileFrontend QA job

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Thu Mar 26 09:50:12 UTC 2015

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 8:48 PM, Jon Robson <jrobson at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Does anyone care about this job?

As far as I understand it, releng team is here to help you if you need
help, but we do not have the time to maintain your tests. If a job is
failing and nobody complains, I vote for deleting it.

> Should we disassemble it into smaller jobs just like we did with smoke
> tests [2]?

An idea I had a while back: pick just one test to run. When that is green
for a day/week, double the number of tests to two. When that is green for a
day/week, double to four...

> That said even our smaller smoke test job has been problematic (Chris
> mentioned an issue with the latest chrome driver but that was a month ago
> and I don't know where the bug for this is).

This? https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T88288

Željko