[QA] Quality-Assurance phab project

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Wed Mar 25 15:21:23 UTC 2015

<quote name="Ċ½eljko Filipin" date="2015-03-25" time="15:12:05 +0100">
> I have moved all projects from QA to either browser-tests or releng, or ci.
> If anybody thinks we really need QA, speak up. If not, I vote for deleting
> the project.

Let's just make sure that everything in #releng *also* has a "component"
project (as defined by [0]) associated with it.

Why? Because I've begun removing things from the #releng backlog that
aren't A) going to happen any time soon and B) are just general backlog
of a certain part of our infra (eg: Jenkins, Beta, scap, whatever). This
helps us keep honest about what it is we're working on long term (or
want to/plan to).

Thanks for taking the lead on this, Zeljko.

Greg

[0] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Phabricator/Creating_and_renaming_projects#Type_of_project

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg                A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |