[QA] Disabling NFS home directories on deployment-prep

Krinkle krinklemail at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 19:45:01 UTC 2015

I propose we do the same for the integration project.

Any existing content can be moved to whatever instance you feel most at "home",
or e.g. in /home on the wmflabs bastion (though beware there will be no backups).

While home directories are not the only use of NFS in integration, it is quite impactful
that Jenkins is unable to finish or start new builds during NFS slowness/outage.

See also https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T90610#1344487 <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T90610#1344487>.

— Krinkle