[QA] Keeping secrets safe on Jenkins

Stephen Niedzielski sniedzielski at wikimedia.org
Thu Aug 13 01:37:47 UTC 2015

  Thanks for the info, Dan! Assuming we went this route, what do we use to
manage private production configurations? Is there a project that would be
a good template I could check out? I would ignorantly guess that we
probably have at least a couple ultra secure machines somewhere and am
trying to come up to speed with how these are versioned and maintained, and
the general infrastructure available.

--stephen