[QA] porting IE builds from Cloudbees to WMF: dropping IE9 for now

Chris McMahon cmcmahon at wikimedia.org
Thu Jun 26 15:51:38 UTC 2014

Just a note for anyone interested:  in the interest of efficiency, all the
IE builds for versions less than 10, for extensions, won't be ported for a
bit longer, while we hash out some Jenkins Job Builder issues.  As I
understand it, we have an upstream change to JJB that will make managing
multiple IE version builds much easier.

This shouldn't affect much, but thought you should be aware.  We'll
backfill the IE9 and lower builds in the very near future.

-Chris