[QA] How to run multiple cucumber tests in a single job?

Vikas Yaligar vikasyaligar.it at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 03:24:18 UTC 2014

Hello,

As a part of my GSOC project[1], I have to run multiple cucumber tests in a
single jenkins job(as there will be multiple languages for which I have to
take screenshot). Currently to test my code, I wrote a simple script[2]
which:

* Changes language code environment variables
* Runs cucumber test for that language
* Uploads it to commons.

And works in my jenkins[3]. But I was thinking of converting this code to a
shell script which I can put in build script of jenklns job-builder(only
the changing environmental variables and running cucumber test). If that is
the case where do I put the uploading image ruby script ?

I would be happy to know if there is any alternative solution for it.

Regards
-
[1]: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Automatic_cross-language_screenshots

[2]: