[QA] When are we moving away from Jenkins?

Jon Robson jrobson at wikimedia.org
Thu Jun 5 20:48:48 UTC 2014

Is there any way to see a screencast of what happens here?
I suspect this is because the user that runs the Selenium tests does
not have the right user permissions

According to the README.mediawiki file you'll need to

* Create an account and store the username in MEDIAWIKI_USER which has
** an edit count of greater than 0
** Ensure user has bureaucrat and admin rights (set via Special:UserRights)