[QA] Repeating failing tests - any ideas?

Jon Robson jrobson at wikimedia.org
Tue Jun 3 21:01:11 UTC 2014

Hi Chris
I'm not sure what you are suggesting. As long as one of those numbers
is >= 768px the tablet styles and scripts should kick in. Even if it
was 768x768 or 768*300 it should work...
Is there anyway to run the tests against cloudbees and manually check
the window size that is being rendered?
We could blindly up this to something like 1000x1000 but that feels hacky...

Jon